Hi, I'm Clint Tepe
Digital Marketing Manager
Clinton Tepe has been helping businesses succeed with digital marketing since 2009.
I empower websites to attract visitors and convert them into customers.
My professional journey started with website development for local businesses and progressed to a focus on marketing strategy, data analysis, and digital tactics. I more recently worked for a Fortune 500 international manufacturer executing campaigns using marketing automation software.
Personal hobbies include outdoor activities such as hiking, camping, and gardening. I also enjoy cooking and BBQ, and the occasional woodworking project.
Evansville, Indiana, USA but have worked remotely with U.S. businesses from coast to coast.
Input, Individualization, Analytical, Learner, Intellection
Certifications are nice and all, but you want see proof of capability:
Quotes & Press
Keeping email delivery rates high
Creating an SEO Friendly Website
Demco – Marketing Technology Manager
Nov 2022 – Present
- SEO, PPC, Hubspot, Data flow management
Berry Global – Website Specialist, CPNA Division
Feb 2020 – Oct 2022Evansville, IN
- Project lead implementing Hubspot Marketing Hub, then trained our team on using the platform. Created landing pages, emails, and automated workflows to execute digital marketing campaigns.
- SEM: Spearheaded a new SEO strategy by unlocking SEO data from Google Search Console, presenting a new web content development plan to the marketing team, and achieving a 72% increase in CPNA marketing page organic traffic.
- Boosted impressions by 232% and ranked keywords by 264% through innovative SEO strategies, data-driven content updates, and successful project implementation.
- Managed and optimized Google Ads (Google AdWords, PPC) campaigns and bid management.
- Oversaw marketing analytics by creating website traffic reports, delivering insights on division/product line performance, analyzing social media data and providing performance insights based on content type. Utilized Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Power BI, and other software tools.
- Partnered with marketing leadership to build a customer-centric webpage layout, strengthen brand identity, and consistently drive SEO success.
- Created and implemented digital marketing & lead generation trainings to generate more creative campaigns, increase conversion rates, and achieve consistent organic growth.
- Collaborated with HR department to deliver insights on digital marketing analytics, revamp recruiting campaigns, fill a longstanding data gap and facilitating advertising improvements.
- Contributed to a new website launch by conducting keyword research, SEO best practices, and engaging copywriting planning.
- Developed a new SOP for A/B testing on email marketing campaigns, resulting in higher conversion rates.
- Facilitating the migration to a new email marketing platform by auditing several automation platforms and sanitizing contact data.
- Automated various data and analysis tasks with Excel VBA (Excel Macros) and Pivot Tables to produce insightful spreadsheets, tables, and charts.
- Created a marketing budget for digital activities.
Nexus Growth Coaching – CEO / Digital Marketing Strategist
2018 – PresentEvansville, IN Responsibilities focus on marketing strategy, website optimization, and other digital tactics. Working with small-mid size businesses (primarily B2B services providers) to help them achieve their growth goals faster and more efficiently than they would on their own. This includes:
- Strategy creation and selection of acquisition channels
- Implementing tactics and campaigns
- Analyzing and optimizing to improve performance.
- Discovering new areas of opportunity for reaching and converting customers.
IntegraSafe – Marketing Manager
2017 – 2018Evansville, IN
- Designed and managed prospective customer surveys, resulting in much clearer target demographics & buyer personas.
- Launched new product development campaigns by targeting cold audiences.
- Created digital marketing strategy including email campaigns, uploading new website content, and optimizing social media channels.
- Led website/webapp development team.
SMI Manufacturing, Inc. – Strategic Marketing Specialist and IT Manager
July 2016 – December 2017Newburgh, IN
- Maintained website and updated content, including on-page search engine optimization.
- Spearheaded social media marketing campaigns to boost Facebook following by ~200%.
- Administered marketing & data analytics by creating dashboards & reports, forming new strategy with cross-functional teams, and elevating overall decision making.
- Elevated business acumen by completing in-house business management course based on the book “How Business Works.”
- Led quality improvements by conducting web development & SEO activities, directing email campaigns, and overseeing a new CRM/ERP software upgrade.
Evansville Idea Space – Co-Founder / Chairman
2013 – 2014The Evansville Idea Space was an organization dedicated to sharing practical knowledge, with a focus on technology and sustainability. We organized several classes with topics ranging from Internet privacy to soldering to gardening. EIS merged with Maker Station at Innovation Pointe in downtown Evansville.
Neighborhood Computer Associates – Office Manager / Developer
2013Newburgh, IN Website Developer, VoIP engineer, Linux server administrator. NCA owner took a full-time position elsewhere, leading to drastic company downsizing.
Small Biz Web Solutions – Owner / Web Developer
2009 – 2014Created websites for regional businesses to help improve their online presence and meet marketing goals. Managed teams of up to 4 contractors for large projects. Was offered a full-time position at SMI, who had been a client for several months.
Information Technology Architects – IT Technician
2009 – 2010Evansville, IN On-site troubleshooting and repair of PC hardware and software issues. Spent unassigned time continuing the improvement of web design skills as well as gaining Linux experience.
ITT Technical Institute
2011 – 2013Newburgh, IN Graduated with an Associates of Applied Science in Computer Network Systems. Spent a lot of time getting hands-on experience with the lab exercises.
Greenville College (now Greenville University)
2008 – 2011Greenville, IL Completed four semesters with a focus on Physics. Received a well-rounded education including philosophy and music courses in addition to the engaging science labs.
Berry litter cleanup – 2020 & 2021
ParksFest – 2016
Evansville Idea Space / Maker Station, July 2013 – 2015
Libertarian Party of Warrick County, 2013 – 2015
Parkinson’s Smokeout – 2014
Camp Counselor, Potter’s Wheel Ministries, 2011 – 2012
Agape Fest sponsored by Greenville College, 2008
Tutor, Greenville Jr. High School, 2007
World Vision, 2007
CST (UTC -6)