Hi, I'm Clint Tepe
Digital Marketing Specialist
Clinton Tepe has been helping businesses succeed with digital marketing since 2009.
I help attract website visitors and convert them into paying customers.
My professional journey as a search marketing consultant started with web design for small businesses and progressed to a focus on marketing strategy, data analysis, and digital tactics.
Personal hobbies include outdoor activities such as hiking and camping, cooking and BBQ, gardening, and the occasional woodworking project.
Input, Individualization, Analytical, Learner, Intellection
Available for guest posts or quotes on digital marketing.
Evansville, Indiana, USA but have worked remotely with American businesses from coast to coast.
CST (UTC -6)
Certifications are nice and all, but you want see proof of capability:
Quotes & Press
Keeping email delivery rates high
Push Notifications as a digital marketing tactic
Creating an SEO Friendly Website
Berry Global – Website Specialist, CPNA Division
Feb 2020 – Present
• Spearheaded a new SEO strategy by unlocking SEO data from Google Search Console, presenting a new web content development plan to the marketing team, and achieving a 72% increase in CPNA marketing page organic traffic.
• Boosted impressions by 232% and ranked keywords by 264% through innovative SEO strategies, data-driven content updates, and successful project implementation throughout 2020-2021.
• Oversaw marketing analytics by creating website traffic reports, delivering insights on division/product line performance, analyzing social media data and providing performance insights based on content type.
• Partnered with marketing leadership to build a customer-centric webpage layout, strengthen brand identity, and consistently drive SEO success.
• Created and implemented digital marketing & lead generation trainings to generate more creative campaigns, increase conversion rates, and achieve consistent organic growth.
• Collaborated with HR department to deliver insights on digital marketing analytics, revamp recruiting campaigns, fill a longstanding data gap and facilitating advertising improvements.
• Contributed to a new website launch by conducting keyword research, SEO best practices, and engaging copywriting planning.
• Developed a new SOP for A/B testing on email marketing campaigns, resulting in higher conversion rates.
• Facilitating the migration to a new email marketing platform by auditing several automation platforms and sanitizing contact data.
Nexus Growth Coaching – CEO / Digital Marketing Strategist
2018 – Present
Responsibilities focus on marketing strategy, website optimization, and other digital tactics. Working with small-mid size businesses (primarily B2B services providers) to help them achieve their growth goals faster and more efficiently than they would on their own. This includes:
- Strategy creation and selection of acquisition channels
- Implementing tactics and campaigns
- Analyzing and optimizing to improve performance.
- Discovering new areas of opportunity for reaching and converting customers.
IntegraSafe Marketing Manager
2017 – 2018
• Designed and managed prospective customer surveys, resulting in much clearer target demographics & buyer personas.
• Launched new product development campaigns by targeting cold audiences.
• Created digital marketing strategy including email campaigns, uploading new website content, and optimizing social media channels.
• Led website/webapp development team.
SMI Manufacturing, Inc. Strategic Marketing Specialist and IT Manager
July 2016 – December 2017
• Spearheaded social media marketing campaigns to boost Facebook following by ~200%.
• Administered marketing & data analytics by creating dashboards & reports, forming new strategy with cross-functional teams, and elevating overall decision making.
• Elevated business acumen by completing in-house business management course based on the book “How Business Works.”
• Led quality improvements by conducting web development & SEO activities, directing email campaigns, and overseeing a new CRM/ERP software upgrade.
SMI was acquired by Demthers Manufacturing in 2017.
Evansville Idea Space Co-Founder / Chairman
2013 – 2014
The Evansville Idea Space was an organization dedicated to sharing practical knowledge, with a focus on technology and sustainability. We organized several classes with topics ranging from Internet privacy to soldering to gardening. EIS merged with Maker Station at Innovation Pointe in downtown Evansville.
Neighborhood Computer Associates Office Manager / Developer
Website Developer, VoIP engineer, Linux server administrator. NCA owner took a full-time position elsewhere, leading to drastic company downsizing.
Small Biz Web Solutions Owner / Web Developer
2009 – 2014
Created websites for regional businesses to help improve their online presence and meet marketing goals. Managed teams of up to 4 contractors for large projects. Was offered a full-time position at SMI, who had been a client for several months.
Information Technology Architects/IT Technician
2009 – 2010
On-site troubleshooting and repair of PC hardware and software issues. Spent unassigned time continuing the improvement of web design skills as well as gaining Linux experience.
ITT Technical Institute
2011 – 2013
Graduated with an Associates of Applied Science in Computer Network Systems. Spent a lot of time getting hands-on experience with the lab exercises.
Greenville College (now Greenville University)
2008 – 2011
Completed four semesters with a focus on Physics. Received a well-rounded education including philosophy and music courses in addition to the engaging science labs.